PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Photo Pass?

EeyoresBestFriend
08-25-2010, 03:35 PM
I have seen a couple of references in the past on the boards here that, occasionally, there is a PhotoPass photographer that takes pictures in front of the Haunted Mansion and that "Ghost horses" will appear in their harness'.

Is there a chance that he is there during the Party or during the October month alittle more often? That would be too cool!!

Any thoughts?

dmallan
08-25-2010, 04:21 PM
As far as I know, those special shots are only done during the MNSSHP.

beksy
08-25-2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I think they are only during the party. They are really cool and there is also one with the hitchhiking ghosts that is great.

EeyoresBestFriend
08-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks!!

That is so COOL!!! :thumbsup:

Now I'm even more excited that we got the tickets to the party. Not having kids ~ you never know if it's going to be worth the extra money . . .

readytogo2
08-30-2010, 10:42 PM
Where's the picture taken with the ghosts??

beksy
08-31-2010, 08:49 AM
Last year we found it in Liberty Square near the riverboat. It is just a photographer set up pointing at the HM across the water so not a long line at all. However, i thought it would be cool to have a pic with that background. We came to find out that after we posed like the 3 hitchhiking ghosts, they appeared in the pic with us! We love it. PM me if you want to see what it looks like or the one at the HM with the haunted hearse.