PDA

View Full Version : Wishes question

ANG
08-25-2010, 12:09 PM
When we went to WDW in October 06 they had the same Halloween "Wishes" on normal park nights as they did at the MNSSHP.

In December, do they do a Christmas "Wishes" all the time too? Or do they do the regular Wishes on off party nights (MVMCP)?

plutosnana
08-25-2010, 12:22 PM
It depends.
No christmas wishes,
only if u buy Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party wishes.

:goofy:

renecat
08-25-2010, 12:57 PM
When we went last Sept. it seemed like it was special wishes for party nights.

Strmchsr
08-25-2010, 12:57 PM
It's definitely regular Wishes if you're not at the Christmas party. I wonder if that was a fluke that you saw HalloWishes as that, too, is supposed to be a party exclusive. They don't usually do it during regular hours.

Goofy Dad 13
08-25-2010, 01:56 PM
They do show Christmas Wishes during regular park hours in late December (after the Christmas parties dates are passed). Have not seen them before Christmas, but on our two trips between Christmas and New Years that is what was done. After the New Year it returned to regular wishes.

MickeysEars
08-25-2010, 02:03 PM
As far as I understand there are NO Wishes the night of the Christmas Parties unless you go ot the party. If you are there for regular admission you miss out. On the Events page here on Intercot you will see that the dates that there is a Christmas party Wishes is not listed. We had to rearrange our wntire schedule because of this, we would have also missed the MSEP

Strmchsr
08-25-2010, 02:34 PM
As far as I understand there are NO Wishes the night of the Christmas Parties unless you go ot the party.

Some nights in previous years they do Wishes at 6 or 6:30 before the park closes for the party, but that wasn't every night.

ANG
08-25-2010, 02:48 PM
Well, we are attending the party so I know we won't miss them.

I specifically remember seeing the Halloween Wishes on an off party night because I've never seen the traditional Wishes before and I really wanted to. Oh, and we went the week before Halloween. Does anyone remember their Wishes experiences from 2006 and before?

PinKy
08-25-2010, 03:01 PM
We went for MNSSHP last year and they had a special Halloween fireworks show instead of Wishes. It was very different. I think they just do that on party nights though. :-)

beksy
08-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Last year there were special wishes when we went to the party and regualar wishes on the other nights.

MickeysEars
08-26-2010, 08:46 AM
But what I was saying is that Wishes in not listed as showing the nights we wanted to go to MK because those were MVMCP nights. We changed our days around to get to see it