PDA

View Full Version : Car Rental

sydneymouse
08-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Is there a car rental agency on property at Disney World? We would like to head to Vero Beach after our DW stay and are trying to figure out how we will get there?

gauvin4
08-25-2010, 10:19 AM
You can rent cars at Disneys Car Care Center or the Dolphin Resort. I believe its National Rental Cars and Alamo.

rjmdds
08-25-2010, 11:38 AM
The Car Care Center will also pick you up at your resort and bring you to the Care Center to rent your car. You just have to call them to find out a time for pick up. Of course, this is only if you are staying on property.

gauvin4
08-25-2010, 12:19 PM
Thanks rmjdds! :thumbsup: I did not know they would pick you up. That will make things alot easier.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-28-2010, 11:16 PM
You might want to try to arrange the pick up ahead of time. My sister's friend waited and waited at the resort. She ended up taking a cab over to get the car rental because she was on hold so long just waiting to talk to someone. This was for the car care center. If picking up at the Dolphin, you could just take a bus right to the resort, but depending on where you are coming from this might involve multiple busses.

lindique
08-29-2010, 09:45 AM
National and Alamo are at the Car Care Center. You should reserve in advance to get the best rate. They will pick you up anywhere on property. You have to call them the day before to make a pickup reservation (it's free, but I always tip the driver) - the phone number will be on your reservation receipt. There is a schedule for pickups - I believe it's twice per hour - they will offer you your choice of times when you call.