PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going in January!! :)

Dsnygirl
08-25-2010, 06:38 AM
So, I really had reconciled myself to not getting back to my magical place until next August... no trip planned this year, we had a wonderful trip last October and I was lucky & blessed enough to have had 2 other trips within the year - one with my family, one with girlfriends from work. So - I really had no right to complain about waiting 20 months,18 days and 30 minutes (but who's counting... :blush:)to go back!

I really thought I was being good... 'til the opportunity came up to consider a trip a bit earlier, say ... this upcoming January. ;) With good friends I've always wanted to travel with, girlfriends who are like extended family. How do you resist that??

So, it looks like it could be a go... we're starting to formalize plans, and I'm so excited... this is a way of touring Disney I've always looked forward to, and now it looks like it just might happen!! Woohoo! :clappy: :woohoo: :joy:

Melanie
08-25-2010, 06:43 AM
Fun!!! And January is my favorite time to go! :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
08-25-2010, 02:57 PM
Fun!!! And January is my favorite time to go! :thumbsup:
I've only been once before, and it was actually a "girlfriends' trip" then, too... but with girls from work. We had the best weather -- I said after our stay that I'd never hesitate to go again in January... it was lovely. Of course, praying that the snowstorms stay away up here for at least the flight down is a bit crazy... :D

HMFan
08-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Congrats! We're going in January, too....see ya there!

DisneyDINK
08-30-2010, 10:26 AM
We're doing a January trip too! Can't wait! I'm hoping we'll have a few warmer days in there, but it sounds like the weather varies. I really chose the time for the lighter crowds.

Have fun! I know I will! :mickey:

faline
08-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Sounds like fun, Blythe! Happy planning!