PDA

View Full Version : Early reservation at studios trying to get Fastpass

Flames24
08-24-2010, 07:00 PM
We got a early reservation for Hollywood & Vine in Dec. at 8:30. My question is it easy to get a fast pass for Toy story? What do people usually do? Should I leave breakfast at 9 and go get a fast pass while the rest of my group still eats.

faline
08-24-2010, 07:02 PM
The line for the ride and for fast passes gets extremely long almost as soon as the park opens.

W24toISMdirect
08-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Once you admission medium has been used for park admission then it is valid for Fastpasses. Generally the first thing I do is collect all of the tickets inside the turnstyle and run around collecting Fastpasses rejoining the group before they even make it to the first ride (this is almost a must if you have small children/older adults).

Likewise, it's a simple enough thing for you to excuse yourself from breakfast collecting all your groups tickets and head over to TSM to collect Fastpasses so your group can enjoy the ride at your leisure.

Of important note however: The castmembers will strictly enforce an orderly "rope drop" at park opening and you will have to join in the rope drop crowd in order to get your Fastpasses, they won't let you rush in ahead even though your in the park already. Still if you blend in at the head of the rope-drop crowd you'll get Fastpasses good within the first hour or two of the day.

Imagineer1981
08-25-2010, 04:03 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!! hopefully you can sneak in

HoosierDisneyFan
08-25-2010, 09:19 PM
If you are asking if you can get a FassPass before the park opens (and other guess arrive)... the answer is NO.

The FassPass machines will not be turned on before the park opens.