PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's Adds Temporary Lunch Buffet

Melanie
08-24-2010, 05:35 PM
From Disney Parks Blog:

For just 14 days in August and 14 days in September-October, Chef Mickey’s restaurant at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is adding a lunch buffet, complete with Disney Characters to meet and greet diners.

High demand for the free dining package necessitates the expanded dining time, but anyone (not just guests on the package) can make a reservation at 407-WDW-DINE or here. Cost is $28.75 including tax, $15.97 ages 3 to 9, under 3 free.

Dates are now through Aug. 28, and Sept. 19-Oct. 2. Lunch hours are 12:30-2:30 p.m. Breakfast and dinner are still offered as usual.

jpH/keD
08-25-2010, 10:49 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Love IT! I would do this in a heartbeat! Chef Mickey's is a MUST DO for us each trip!! Gotta have my Mickey time!!! :mickey::mickey::mickey:

mama2haven
08-28-2010, 11:27 AM
yay! defiently noted for when i start making call.

DisneyorBust
08-28-2010, 12:04 PM
After reading Mel's post I started to wonder, a bit selfishly to be honest, just how busy is WDW expected to be during this time frame? We will be there in the middle of September.

tinksmom02
08-29-2010, 10:04 AM
After reading Mel's post I started to wonder, a bit selfishly to be honest, just how busy is WDW expected to be during this time frame? We will be there in the middle of September.

We've done September for that past few years and find that it's not really the parks that are crowded, but the restaurants. Wait times for attractions aren't too bad...if I recall correctly, we've walked on to a lot, and minimal waits for others. We FP what we could, of course, but I don't remember waiting more than 20 minutes for anything except TSM at DHS.

The restaurants are crowded, though. because of the free dining offer.