PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road Entertainment

RedSoxFan
08-24-2010, 08:45 AM
Do they have entertainment. Seems to me that I heard that they do; but I'm not sure. If so, what time does it start, etc? Thanks. I have dinner reservations for our December trip.

BugeyedMuggy
08-24-2010, 09:44 AM
Last time we went it was their nite off. So if your going for the entertainment be sure they are on that nite. I believe it was a Monday for us.

mainstdisney
08-24-2010, 10:03 AM
They do have entertainment at Raglan Road. Last time we were there, they had Irish Dancers who performed in the dining room briefly as well as on the main stage in the bar/dining area. Worth the watch.

Also, try the bread and butter pudding - it's the best desert I have ever had!!.

Mike

3AMommy
08-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Their website says Mon - Sat starting at around 7pm (ish) here is a link if that helps!

We have a Raglan Road here in Kansas City so I am spoiled...Seems like whenever we go the entire meal is based around bread!:D

My two favorite things are the Irish Soda Bread with Guiness reduction that they bring to your table with the drinks. Then, of course, the bread and butter pudding....BEST EVER!!!:cloud9:

http://www.raglanroadirishpub.com/

HAVE FUN!

3AMommy

mainstdisney
08-27-2010, 03:32 PM
oooh I forgot about the bread and reduction.

SallyP
08-28-2010, 07:44 AM
The last time we were at Raglan, about 4 months ago, there were two blokes and the dancer. The guys played fiddle and guitar and sometimes the bodhran and sang trad Irish music and also the Americanized Irish music, like Danny Boy. Started at 7, took breaks and will stay until the end if someone is listening and tipping,:thumbsup: