PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs

abazylewicz
08-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Has anyone stayed here recently? If so, what building would you recomend and why? We will be there in December with 2 kids, 5&6. How long does it take on the bus to get to the parks and does it pick up at other resorts too?

faline
08-23-2010, 06:48 PM
We just stayed at Coronado Springs in May. I'd request the Casitas section. It's a bit further to the main pool but there are quiet pools and it's close to the main building where the dining it.

There are several bus stops at Coronado Springs as the bus rings the the resort but the bus does not stop at other resorts before heading to and from the parks.

Sweetcheekssz
08-23-2010, 07:37 PM
I usually stay at the Coronado Springs. I was there about a week ago and was located in the Casitas. I prefer the cabanas which is a 2 story areas as opposed to the casitas which are 3 story. Since you have little ones I would call them and let them know you do not want to stay at the ranchos. When i stayed at the ranchos i got cacti needles in my foot since the area is surrounded by them. With little ones I would recommend anything but ranchos. The cabanas and casitas are both nice. The caitas are a little confusing to find your room since the 4 buildings overlap while the cabanas have separate areas for each building. I hope this helped you out. :mickey:

Melanie
08-23-2010, 07:43 PM
I like the Cabanas, but maybe I'm just Casitas-out. I've stayed there 4 times, and the first 3 were in Casitas. The Cabanas on our last trip was a very nice change.

Busses have never seemed really crowded for me. Many convention goers at the resort and aren't going to the parks, so the busses are less crowded.

sassy2000
08-23-2010, 07:54 PM
We have stayed in Cabanas every time we have been and love it. I think we stayed in bldg 8A. It was close to main pool and just a short walk to the food court. Plus the bus stop was right across the parking lot from our bldg.

michellerose1579
08-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Cabanas 9B!!! I stayed there in 2007 and it was only a short walk to the bus stop, main building and pool area. It was beautiful!