PDA

View Full Version : whispering canyon question

LiloLovesTheKing26
08-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Is the all you can eat canyon skillet included on the dining plan?

WishingStar2006
08-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Yes it is!!!

lighteningqueen
08-22-2010, 11:57 PM
Yes but the first year we went in 2007 the waiter told us it was not and was not worth the money.. So we ordered individual and when we saw others coming out of the kitchen we were livid.. He was a horrible waiter never cut up with us and led us to believe otherwise. The next year we went again, I asked and she said of course you can you can have anything on the menu. Anything... We did get some fat on our meat. next time I will ask for lean as they can get it and cooked better. Well I mean. Not fond of pink meat.. But we love the place.

#1donaldfan
08-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Yes it is, but we like the breakfast skillet much better than the dinner one !!! :cool:

LiloLovesTheKing26
08-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Thanks! So good to know!

brivers222
10-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Bumping this up for 2010 and 2011....

If we get the SKillet for lunch or dinner do we still get to pick an appetiser and dessert? or does this count as a buffet item and therefore only get the skillet and drink with the dining plan?

cer
10-27-2010, 02:02 PM
From our experience on the regular dining plan, you could get the skillet and dessert.

princessjojo
10-27-2010, 02:06 PM
We ordered the skillet the last time we did Whispering Canyon and were STUFFED when we left. Way plenty food. But unless you're getting the Deluxe Dining Plan, there isn't an appetizer included with either lunch or dinner; only dessert.

brivers222
10-27-2010, 02:41 PM
thanks!

yeah we are doing the deluxe dining package.

WDWCrazyKaren
10-27-2010, 03:48 PM
We LOVED this. Our entire family ordered the skillet dinner and we licked the platter clean, and were asked if we wanted more! We could not believe the amount of really good food that came out. It was fabulous!

And dessert was brought out after that. We were so stuffed we had to bring the desserts to go, but man, I can't wait til January. Thinking about it RIGHT NOW!

Oops, back to the question (sorry-mind wandered), we were on the regular dining plan. Skillet and dessert included in the plan. :blush:

darthmacho
10-27-2010, 04:36 PM
As others stated, YES! In August, we got dinner and dessert, but appetizer you'd have to pay for. With all you can eat, do you really need an appetizer? :mickey: Enjoy!

brivers222
10-28-2010, 10:05 AM
As others stated, YES! In August, we got dinner and dessert, but appetizer you'd have to pay for. With all you can eat, do you really need an appetizer? :mickey: Enjoy!

Oh i dont really want the appertizer... i was just wondering if it was included with the Deluxe Dining plan for this specific order at this specific restraurant is all.

I am thinking the Bottomless Shakes being used as beverages (others have said this so i am hoping its just not the descretion of the server on a given day) that will be enough.... i won't even need dessert lol

emfleck
10-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Does everyone in your dining party have to get the skillet? We have a group of 7 and I'm not sure if everyone wants that skillet or not.

brivers222
10-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Does everyone in your dining party have to get the skillet? We have a group of 7 and I'm not sure if everyone wants that skillet or not.

From what i remember in the past... those that don't get it don't get to eat off of it (obviously lol) but you can split it up. Then again the last time i was on the dining plan was 6 years ago.... which is why i had to ask the question for next year hehe

mainemajor
10-31-2010, 10:10 AM
Don't forget to order the bottomless milkshake. This is like having a dessert throughout your meal. YUM