PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving week split

sbwillie
08-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Unfortunately, I may know the anwer, but if we want to stay at a moderate with checkin Tues Nov 23 and check out Fri (or Sat) Nov 26th, can a discount apply to all days or is it split up, or two separate reservations?

Seems like only the last few years that Thanksgiving started getting "prime time" status. I thought, by comparison, the first few days after New Years was just as crowded, yet gets a discount. Thoughts?

TammiMcMan
08-22-2010, 04:24 PM
Sorry, I'm a little confused by your post so I may not be answering it correctly.

You mention a "split" in your title, but it sounds like the dates you'd be staying at the mod are consecutive. That wouldn't translate to a split, or two separate reservations. It would be a single reservation. Disney does charge per night now, so the daily room rate is going to change. For example, your breakdown could look something like this:

November 23 $170
Novermber 24 $190
November 25 $190
November 26 $190

Different rates, but all one reservation. Now with discounts and/or packages, it all depends on the fine print. Many cover your entire stay, provided your checking in on one of the specified dates.