PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Cape May and Ohana Questions

docswife
08-21-2010, 10:43 PM
If Cape May only has characters for breakfast why does Disney's online reservation system give me the restaurant as an option when I'm choosing a '6pm character meal'? If my assumptions are correct, I guess that's more of a rant than a question. Am I missing something? (OK that was a question)

Secondly, I'm confused and maybe totally out of the loop about the Ohana character breakfast. I was there a number of years ago (loved it btw) then I recall an announcement that it was discontinued. Did I dream that? They do do it right?

Thanks in advance!

marlyn
08-22-2010, 02:25 AM
Yes, Ohana still does a character breakfast. I am not sure why it comes up for 6 pm character meal because characters are only at breakfast.

Joannelet
08-22-2010, 09:11 AM
If Cape May only has characters for breakfast why does Disney's online reservation system give me the restaurant as an option when I'm choosing a '6pm character meal'? If my assumptions are correct, I guess that's more of a rant than a question. Am I missing something? (OK that was a question)

That is interesting that it does that but yes you are right dinner has no characters at Cape May Cafe.....

disneymom2000
09-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Myabe the online system just needs some tweeking. It is a relatively new system so I would give it some time to be corrected. It also helps when everyone reports here on the boards what they have been experiencing so it can come to the attention of the IT guys.:geek:

Just my :twocents:

celebrationasheley
09-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Ohanas beggers purses are AMAZING. And Cape May Chicken is probably the best I have ever had! But for views I would pick Ohana during the fireworks at MK. But the view at Ohana is priceless. (Cape May, people are passing by that are checking in, or that have just come out of the pool.)

As an adult I made the worse decision to eat one of those snow cone buckets with my children... HEARTBURN CITY! :) I will remind myself I can not do that again....