PDA

View Full Version : TIW to Dinning plan?

Mrs Bus Driver
08-21-2010, 02:27 PM
For those of you who have experience with TIW and Dinning plan, I would like your opinions on the pros and cons of both. Did either one save you money and which do you thinks is better and why? Thanks in advance :mickey:

DizneyRox
08-21-2010, 05:55 PM
On our recent trip we saved about 300 with the TiW card over the DDP. Of the three, TiW, OOP, and DDP, the DDP would have cost us the most (even over paying OOP), by only another $100, but it's something.

Melanie
08-21-2010, 08:00 PM
It's a very personal thing, as in what may work great for you might not work great for me. You have to do some research and run the numbers.

I'm local, so TiW it is. I can't even begin to calculate how much I've saved over the past year with it. :thumbsup:

Mrs Bus Driver
11-28-2010, 11:37 AM
When I think about using TIW, it is the fact that we like to have a drink or 2 with dinner and prefer appetizers to dessert. It may be of some benefit, does anyone else do this and how did it work for you? :mickey:

Melanie
11-28-2010, 11:55 AM
When I think about using TIW, it is the fact that we like to have a drink or 2 with dinner and prefer appetizers to dessert. It may be of some benefit, does anyone else do this and how did it work for you? :mickey:

Yes, I definitely think TiW is a plus if you plan on having any alcohol (which is not covered on Dining Plan). Plus, many of the resort bars/lounges accept the TiW card as well. :thumbsup: