PDA

View Full Version : Share pizza on DP?

NokOnHarts
08-19-2010, 05:49 PM
This sounds like an odd question, but how do you share pizza on the dining plan? With the new Italian restaurant opening, their menu shows pizzas in small, medium, large. Normally we would get a large and share it. Does anyone know how this works when using the DP? Could 1 person use their credit to order a large and we share, or would we have to all order a separate dish? Too many gray areas..

Robbieligh
08-19-2010, 06:10 PM
I would say that you could definately share a pizza. My friend and I went to Sci-fi last year and had the deluxe dining plan. We shared a meal because we were not that hungry and it was perfectly fine. They actually cut our burger and split our salad for us.

VWL Mom
08-20-2010, 07:54 AM
According to the WDW Mom's Panel the individual pizza is 1TS, large 2TS, and mega is 4TS.

http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/questions.aspx?sort=&page=1&qid=95843&pid=46&cid=85

NokOnHarts
08-20-2010, 06:55 PM
Thank you for the answer - I figured it had to be something like that.

Pop Centurion
08-21-2010, 01:39 AM
As far as pizza, it's better to pay OOP. No way I would waste 2 TS credits for $25.

akaDisneyDreamer
08-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Does this apply to room delivery as well? Although we wanted pizza as we were tired and decided to spend a quiet evening at the resort before going down to watch "Wishes" from the beach, we were so confused about the ordering of pizza that we just went down to Captain Cooks for dinner instead one night (and that was really disappointing!) The room service menu had pizza listed at one price (one size?), it said it cost 2TS per person eating, plus 18% service charge, plus $3.00 delivery charge! I thought ... there are 3 of us eating, that's 6 TS, plus all the pluses ... this pizza is going to cost us about $100.00! (based on the cost of most TS meals we had eaten). LOL! Maybe not quite, but really? I had the TS credits available (we even came home with 3 to spare) but I didn't understand how this works when only one size of pizza was listed. Does this mean a family of four pays 8 credits and a couple of 2 pay 4 credits for the same size pizza? :confused: I could have just paid cash, but like I said, I had the DDP with TS to spare, but at the same time it just seemed very expensive for pizza!

Pop Centurion
08-23-2010, 12:17 AM
It's 2 TS credits total not per person. But even that is a waste for sub par resort pizza. The best thing to do if paying OOP is have pizza delivered from a local Pizzeria.