PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks on Party Nights

Goes4FastPass
08-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Question:

On nights when there are MNSSHP or MVMCP is the 'soundtrack' for the fireworks played outside the park like it is on other nights at places like California Grill, outside Narcoosee's and the beaches at Poly and Fort Wilderness?

faline
08-19-2010, 01:50 PM
I don't know about everyplace but, while dining at California Grill on a party night, we were specifically told the music would NOT be piped in. I believe they even went so far as to say there would not any fireworks that evening. We knew there would be fireworks for the party. Not only were there fireworks but the music was, indeed, piped in.

Fangorn
08-19-2010, 02:44 PM
More than once, we have been at 'Ohana during MNSSHP (plan it actually), and they always dim the lights, pull way back on serving, and pipe in the music for the fireworks. Very nice.

Steve

PopPhan
08-19-2010, 02:47 PM
More than once, we have been at 'Ohana during MNSSHP (plan it actually), and they always dim the lights, pull way back on serving, and pipe in the music for the fireworks. Very nice.

Steve

Could you tell me what time the MNSSHP fireworks go off? We have an ADR at Ohana on a MNSSHP night....Maybe we could take our time, eat slowly, and enjoy the view.....

JPL
08-19-2010, 10:38 PM
They also played the Music for the Pirate & Princess Party on the beach at the Poly. I don't think they really advertise this because they want people to purchase the tickets to the events rather than watch for free.

MickeysEars
08-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Is Ohana the luau?

JPL
08-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Ohana is a Family Style restaurant in the Poly the Luau is a dinner show they are completely different

Fangorn
08-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Could you tell me what time the MNSSHP fireworks go off? We have an ADR at Ohana on a MNSSHP night....Maybe we could take our time, eat slowly, and enjoy the view.....

Fireworks durning MNSSHP have been at 9:30 for the past couple of years at least. We usually try for an ADR around 8:45-9:00. That has us finishing up our meal as the fireworks start.

Steve

PopPhan
08-20-2010, 12:09 PM
Fireworks durning MNSSHP have been at 9:30 for the past couple of years at least. We usually try for an ADR around 8:45-9:00. That has us finishing up our meal as the fireworks start.

Steve

Thanks. I thought, for some strange reason, that when we went back in 2005, there was a fireworks show shortly after the party started.