PDA

View Full Version : Help me get excited about our trip!

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-19-2010, 01:35 PM
What is wrong with me? I am a self proclaimed Disney planning freak. I have a trip in 59 days. Why can't I get into the Disney mood?

I've been on large work progects that have me traveling for work Sunday - Thursday each week. I'll be going home today from my weekly road trip. Next week is the last week of travel. So, I just really realized, my next trip is not work... it's my WDW trip in October.

But, for some reason unknown to me, I just can't get "into it" like I normally am. Look at my # of posts!!! I'm usually watching this site like a hawk, planning to no end, having secret dinner plans with my DH to talk about WDW w/o the kids, changing and memorizing every cell in my excel spreadsheet, etc.

I just don't feel the urgency to do that yet. HELP ME!!!! :drama:

Maybe I've been on the road for work too long to see past it all and concentrate on WDW in October.

Please tell me how to get in the mood again. :(

PopPhan
08-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Sounds like you are just a bit stressed out right now....Once you get off the constant travel for work, you should get calmed down a bit and it should start to sink in.....

vicster
08-19-2010, 02:06 PM
How about not having to cook for a week or however long your trip is..hahaha. Listen to Disney songs or watch a Disney movie. We leave in 22 days and I can't wait.

Mogie
08-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Hey...but u are thinking about it. Just wait till u get down to 30 days! Check out some recent videos of Star Wars Celebration V that was in WDW last week. Or check out some youtibe vids of ur favorite rides :) Always gets me pumped!

BellesRose
08-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Watch your Disney Planning DVD! :thumbsup:

Kim Possible
08-19-2010, 03:39 PM
I watch Disney Channel all the time, so I always am in a Disney mood, I get even more excited when they show a Disney365 that takes place in the parks :) also you could have a Disney movie night once a week, or listen to the music in the car. Hope you get into the spirit soon!