PDA

View Full Version : This time next week...

Giggy
08-18-2010, 06:48 PM
...we will be in Florida!!! :party:

It is 23:45 here in the UK. At 19:30 today we were in the car and I suddenly realised that exactly a week from then we will be on the plane and getting ready to land. Though in Orlando it would instead be mid-afternoon, 14:30 with us expecting to land at about 3o'clock. :mickey:

This time next week it will be about 18:45 in Orlando so i guess we will either be having dinner or deciding where/what to eat. :D

faline
08-18-2010, 06:57 PM
It gets so hard to wait when you're so close to your trip! I'm sure it will be here before you know it! Have a wonderful time! :mickey:

marlyn
08-18-2010, 07:36 PM
I leave in 10 days and am also staying for 2 weeks so our trips overlap! Have a fantastic time!

Giggy
08-24-2010, 10:53 AM
This time tomorrow I will be somewhere over the atlantic. We'll have been flying for a bit over 5 hours so be over half way there but under two thirds of the way there.

By this point the novelty of flying will have long since worn off for me (normally takes about 2 hours) and my brother will be wishing he'd sat by someone other than me. My parents and sister are on one row whilst on the row in front I'll be sat next to my brother and next to us will be a stranger wishing they'd upgraded to 2nd or 1st class so they wouldn't be sat near us. :blush:

I get the window seat though! :D

Dragongirlx
08-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Lucky, Lucky you - we still have 12 days to go.
However this time next week I will have finished my last day at work and will be merrily skipping home to begin preparing for the trip (which mostly involves a lot of clothes washing and ironing)

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Congrats to everyone going next week. I can't wait to read trip reports from everyone.

pdrlkr
08-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: