PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Questions

Kaps
08-18-2010, 09:13 AM
We are going in November and My 10yo loves to play disney trivia. It keeps him thinking about our upcoming trip. I also have a 8 and 14 year old who both play. We make up the questions on our own park or general disney knowledge.
I am looking for some new questions about rides or attractions or disney in general (Even about Walt). He has read books on Walt and the parks so he is pretty good. Of course if you have a question please give the answer thanks :mickey:

brownie
08-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Get The Walt Disney World Trivia Book and The Walt Disney World Trivia Book Vol. 2 by Louis Mongello. Lots of trivia questions in them. If you can find any of the Ultimate Disney Trivia books by Kevin Neary and Dave Smith (there were 4 volumes), they have more general trivia.

If you have an iPhone, the Disney iPhone app has a trivia game in it that's good too.

Joannelet
08-18-2010, 04:00 PM
We have a disney trivia post on here that has been going on for a while you may find some good questions on there :) It's titled Disney Trivia Expert Edition :) started by Zawadi. :) Enjoy! :)

badkitty
08-18-2010, 05:41 PM
We have a disney trivia post on here that has been going on for a while you may find some good questions on there :) It's titled Disney Trivia Expert Edition :) started by Zawadi. :) Enjoy! :)

Yep! Pages and pages of great trivia. Come over and join us! :mickey:

Kaps
08-25-2010, 09:19 AM
I found the trivia and it has been alot of fun the kids enjoy it
Thanks again:number1: