PDA

View Full Version : 400th post!!

MickeysEars
08-17-2010, 10:01 PM
ok you can always tell when I am planning a trip to WDW because I am all over these boards. I want new details new tricks and learn what I can do down there that I have never done before. So, I know there are things to do that are off the beaten path, can anyone offer some suggestions. This trip is for our 10th anniversary and we also went to WDW for the first time on our Honeymoon...so far we are planning to take the Segway tour at Epcot...what else can we do?

Greenlawler
08-18-2010, 01:27 AM
ok you can always tell when I am planning a trip to WDW because I am all over these boards. I want new details new tricks and learn what I can do down there that I have never done before. So, I know there are things to do that are off the beaten path, can anyone offer some suggestions. This trip is for our 10th anniversary and we also went to WDW for the first time on our Honeymoon...so far we are planning to take the Segway tour at Epcot...what else can we do?

I like simply walking around some of the places like the Boardwalk that we often do not visit because we are constantly in the parks.

LVT
08-18-2010, 07:17 AM
We watch the MK fireworks from different locations. Behind the castle, over by Splash mountain on the bridge, etc. We go to a fireworks show every night we are there so if something is a disappointment that is ok.

finaldynasty
11-06-2010, 08:45 PM
My DW and I are planning our 10th anniversary now for Aug of next year. I would recommend having a few nice quiet dinners at one of the signature restuarants like Artist Point and having a massage and facial at a spa.

Have a great time!

MickyLuver
11-07-2010, 08:59 AM
I don't know your budget, but you can book the Grand 1 Yacht or the speed boat for two and watch the fireworks. The Grand 1 I believe is $300/Hr (if I am wrong, someone will correct me). I am sure the other boat is much cheaper because your actually driving the boat instead of a captain and its not a Yacht. :mickey:

You can have dinner or a lunch cruise on the boat. I think this is very romantic even during the day. However, my ultimate trip would be a dinner at night during the fireworks. I believe it can accommodate up to 8 people if you have others that are celebrating with you. Enjoy! :)

boobalk
11-08-2010, 04:15 PM
After numerous visits, we were finally able to do the Keys tour this past Oct. (DD finally turned 16). And although most everyone in our group probably thought it was a little too long (5 hrs), I found it extremely fascinating. I am one who enjoys learning how WDW work. Going behind the scenes and in the utilidors was like looking behind the curtain of the greatest show on Earth. And I learned things about Disney even I never knew. Not to mention lunch @ Columbia Harbor House was outstanding. If you don't mind alot of walking, I would recommend it. (tip: the early tours get you into the parks before opening and the photo opps are great!)

Victor Kelly
11-09-2010, 11:49 AM
:party:

Wait till you hit 1000.:thumbsup: