PDA

View Full Version : Help with honeymoon tips

Queen Stephanie
08-17-2010, 08:09 PM
HEY GUYS, MY SON IS PRESENTLY, AS WE ARE INTERCOTING, ON HIS HONEYMOON AT WDW! JUST WONDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY GREAT :mickey:IDEAS OR TIPS FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION OR PERKS WHILE THEY ARE CELEBRATING THIS WEEK....THANKS,

SBETigg
08-17-2010, 08:17 PM
Aw, that's sweet! Congratulations to the newlyweds! I honeymooned at WDW 20 years ago tomorrow, and it was amazing. I'm headed back for my anniversary. I recommend they just enjoy themselves and take it all as it comes. If they wear the buttons or hats and make everyone aware of their situation, they will get some extras (and some places, no acknowledgement at all) but the main thing is that they enjoy everything in their own way at their own pace. And go back for future anniversaries.

ANG
08-18-2010, 07:59 AM
Yep, make sure they wear those buttons! They may get special treatment from some CMs or guests. Guest were always asking if we wanted our picture taken ;)

Jillirose
08-19-2010, 10:35 AM
We celebrated my mom and dad's anniversary at Chef Mickey's. We bought them Mickey bride and groom hat/train at the parks and gave them at breakfast. We love to look back at the pics of all of us hamming it up with Mickey and Minnie and mom and dad in the middle wearing their gear. It reminds us of their special occasion and the good time had by all.