PDA

View Full Version : Booked our trip for next summer -- yeah MJ!!

Dsnygirl
08-17-2010, 03:27 PM
:mickey: I am sooo excited... our trip for next summer is officially on the books!! :mickey:

And I have to give big kudos to MJ and Debbie... when the specials came out yesterday, I knew they'd be swamped, esp. helping their current clients w/ ressies get their discounts applied. But that didn't stop Deb from taking care of my request and getting us booked... and even pointing us in the direction of some additional cost savings, at that.

So now -- because of the free dining (which I never DREAMED would be released so soon and was only just hoping for, anyway, seeing as it's been going on for so long and Disney had said they were going to start doing away w/ specials...) I was able to book our entire trip at -- :cloud9:AKL:cloud9: -- which would never have been possible, otherwise. (We were going to do a split-stay) And I even splurged a bit for a pool-view room. :)

Now, my DH and DD's have no idea... they still think it's a split-stay, and my DH wanted me to "favor" AKL and do 6 nights there, b/c he likes it so much and wanted a bit more time there... so they are going to be SO excited whenever I finally do tell them! (We'll see how long I can hold out... :D)

So, now I get to start counting down the days -- thanks so much Deb & MJ for getting this all set for us!!

faline
08-17-2010, 03:36 PM
How wonderful for you and your family, Blythe!!

RedSoxFan
08-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Congrats Blythe. We had pool room views when we stayed at AKL. I loved the view. It wasn't noisy and very nice to sit outside on the balcony in the morning and evening. I'm hoping I like WL just as much in December --- we have a woods view room.:mickey:

Dsnygirl
08-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Tracey, we have friends who LOVE WL, and have also stayed at AKL, so I bet you'll really enjoy it! :thumbsup: