PDA

View Full Version : port orleans or carribean beach

incredimellos
08-16-2010, 06:36 PM
what are the pros and cons of staying at CB. i've stayed at port orleans. any suggestions.

yjgirl32
08-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Pros for me are: loved the theme, food court, pool, hammocks!!!!, sand, and the bus transportation when we went was awesome!

Cons- far for the food court- very large- although didn't matter except our room was in the middle of 2 bus stops- kind of far when carrying a sleepy dead weight 3 almost 4 year old. Sometimes noisy food court and lots of people at main pool.

I very much enjoyed the cbr- but everyone has their own preference. Good luck.

afowl1017
08-18-2010, 11:59 AM
My family and I have stayed CB and POR riverside. We stayed at CB when we had only two children (we now have 4!) but we loved it then. Loved the feel. Loved the island in the middle with little hidden places, and hammocks every where! At the time the walk didn't bother us and we thought the theming of the food court was fun. The rooms where spacious and bright! It really is about what you like...and if you are adventurous and like to try new places, I don't think you will be upset that you did! Good luck :mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
08-20-2010, 06:24 AM
Stay at POFQ. Much smaller and compact and they have beignets :tasty:

AllDisney
08-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Stayed at CBR twice now. Love the theme, bright colors, food court & pool. Very much an island feel.

POFQ very intimate. Very romantic.

You can't go wrong.