PDA

View Full Version : After 4:00 PM pass?

Neo Fender
08-16-2010, 10:12 AM
I’ve searched previous posts but couldn’t find anything definitive. I’ve read that there is an after 4:00 PM pass available – maybe only for Epcot. It may not be available in the parks but maybe from hotel(s) that host conventions. I’ll be staying at the Hilton in October for a convention. Is anyone aware of this type of park pass?

Thanks.

Strmchsr
08-16-2010, 10:41 AM
I don't know all of the details, but I know this kind of pass is sometimes offered to conventions staying on WDW resort property.

There was a survey that went out a week or two ago where Disney was looking at the interest of that very pass to the general market. No idea what (or when), if anything something might come of that.

Neo Fender
08-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Thanks. I did a little more digging. WDW offers an after 4:00 pass to Epcot for Florida residents. Maybe the hotels offer something else.

I don't know all of the details, but I know this kind of pass is sometimes offered to conventions staying on WDW resort property.

There was a survey that went out a week or two ago where Disney was looking at the interest of that very pass to the general market. No idea what (or when), if anything something might come of that.

Fangorn
08-16-2010, 11:19 AM
I've been to several conventions at WDW and all of them have offered an after 4pm ticket. There has sometimes been and afte 2pm ticket as well, but not always. This tickets are sold through the convention itself - not the hotel. There is usually an information/ticket counter near the registration desk that sells these tickets.

Steve

awaggett
08-16-2010, 02:52 PM
The last two conferences I attended in Orlando (2008 and 2009) late (pm) entry tickets and discounted full day tickets were offered. There was a kiosk/booth at the convention center during the conferences. Also, at the second conference there was a link from the conference website about 2 to 3 weeks prior that linked you to the WDW website to purchase the conference-rate tickets. The PM entrance was good for any park (I think). We used them for MK and Epcot.

Tink1
08-16-2010, 03:14 PM
I’ve searched previous posts but couldn’t find anything definitive. I’ve read that there is an after 4:00 PM pass available – maybe only for Epcot. It may not be available in the parks but maybe from hotel(s) that host conventions. I’ll be staying at the Hilton in October for a convention. Is anyone aware of this type of park pass?

Thanks.

You should be able to purchase them through your convention coordinator

nanc

ILoveLegos
08-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Back in the 90's some of my friends who were Florida Residents would regularly use after 4 pm passes to do Epcot & eateries.

CleveRocks
08-17-2010, 06:57 AM
A couple of people above hit the nail right on the head ... such tickets aren't available from any HOTELS, they are available through the actual conventions ... big difference. A guest at that hotel will have NO ACCESS to such passes.