PDA

View Full Version : Tree House Villas

2 princes and a princess
08-15-2010, 09:34 AM
I just booked a tree house villa for March. I've never been there and have a few questions. Will they fit 9 COMFORTABLY? Is there parking next to each villa or is there a parking lot then a long walk to the villas? How far is the pool (with the waterslide) from the villas? Any information ya'll can give me would be appreciated. Thanks

jonahbear2006
08-18-2010, 11:02 AM
the pool is quite a ways away as they are actually in different resorts but the villas are comfortable and quite large. I think you will have an amazing time!

Maleficent's Dad
08-21-2010, 10:33 AM
Will they fit 9 COMFORTABLY?
That depends on your definition of "comfortably." For nine people to fit, one will have to sleep in a pull-out chair, 2 in a pull out/down sleeper sofa, and two in bunk beds (designed with kids in mind).
We had 9 in our THV for 2 nights, and for the rest of the time (5 more nights?) we had 7. As long as those on the sofa & chair don't mind sleeping in the living room (aka: common space), it's not bad at all.

Is there parking next to each villa or is there a parking lot then a long walk to the villas?
There is a parking spot for 1 car at each THV. If you have more than one car, you need to take it to a separate lot - not sure if that's at SSR (The Grandstand) or elsewhere.

How far is the pool (with the waterslide) from the villas?
There is a quiet pool at the THV which is a close walk. To get to the themed pool at the Grandstand, it could be anywhere from 5-15 minutes depending on where your THV is located. Make it 10-15 minutes to the main themed pool at SSR (with the slide). If your villa is close to the SSR walkway, it's not far at all - 10 minutes. But if your THV is close to the gate/roadway, you could have a significantly longer walk.

We stayed there a year ago - so if you have any specifics, I can do my best to answer.