PDA

View Full Version : Hola! Dinner in Mexico

MickeysEars
08-14-2010, 06:08 PM
I understand that they are refurbing the counter-service in Mexicao AND adding a Sit-down...here is my question...dose anyone know if all the ourdoor seating is just for the La Cantina or also for La Hacienda?

KAT1811
08-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Last I heard there is going to be an outside dining area for TS.

faline
08-14-2010, 07:46 PM
As I understand it, the restaurant will be a counter service during the daytime (lunch) but will switch to table service for the dinner hours. I would imagine there will be outdoor dining ares, but, unlike the past, folks will not be able to lay claim to them for viewing Illuminations - at least not without a dinner dining reservation and some luck with being seated outside.

SallyP
08-21-2010, 09:21 AM
As I understand it, the restaurant will be a counter service during the daytime (lunch) but will switch to table service for the dinner hours. I would imagine there will be outdoor dining ares, but, unlike the past, folks will not be able to lay claim to them for viewing Illuminations - at least not without a dinner dining reservation and some luck with being seated outside.

That's my understanding too based on this Disney Parks Blog (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/08/update-on-la-hacienda-de-san-angel-at-epcot/) update. It'll be a switcheroo dining area. CS at La Cantina for the lunch crowd and then turned over to La Hacienda for the dinner TS crowd with some areas overlapping. The terrace for Illuminations will definitely be for the TS crowd.
Soft Openings starting mid September. Reservations for Oct 15 and thereafter but the Reservation Online system is not 'live' yet and no date when to expect that was given as of 8/20/2010.