PDA

View Full Version : Aug 27-Sept 7 Pre Trip Report

CanadianDisneyFan
08-14-2010, 01:37 AM
This is our sixth trip to WDW and my first trip (or pre trip) report. We are now under the two week mark :mickey: and the household is full of excitement.

Cast:
DW - that's me
DH - Big Disney fanatic and always making sure we get out annual trip in.
DD10 - Loves the thrill rides
DS8 - Looking forward to trying some of the thrill rides

Plans:
Aug27-Sept7 Free Dining @ Port Orleans Riverside - Alligator Bayou requested

Aug 27 - Arrive at about 1pm. ME to hotel and have a light lunch while we wait for our room and grocery delivery (or first time trying Garden Grocer).
Head to ADR at Chef Mickeys and then onto MK for the new to us Electric Light Parade and Wishes Fireworks. We also have friends coming to the end of their vacation who we plan to meet up with for the evening.

Aug 28 - sleep in after 1am MK magic hours. Head to DTD to make some tshirts and visit Disney Quest. We have ressies at Boatrights (first time on this trip) and will then enjoy POR pool with our friends from home.

Aug 29 - Epcot day with ADR's at Tepan Edo - a new dining option for us this year and I can't wait! We may stick around for Illuminations.

Aug 30 - Typhoon Lagoon in the morning (LOVE the wave pool) and then over to DHS for the afternoon and EMH evening. Dinner ADR at SciFi - another first!

Aug 31 - Blizzard Beach for the day and then over to Beach Club for ADR's at Cape Mays - another first!

Sept 1 - MK for opening with Dinner ADR at Ohana's - a must do every trip. We'll either go back to MK or maybe Disney Quest if the kids are up to it.

Sept 2 - AK for the day and then Boma ADR for dinner - another must do every trip.

Sept 3 - A water park in the morning and then over to Epcot for dinner at Le Cellier and EMH

Sept 4 - MK and dinner ADR's at 1900 Park Fare. I think we'll plan to go back to MK for the parade and fireworks again.

Sept 5 - DHS for the whole day with dinner ADR at Prime Time and plan to stay for Fantasmic. It's been a couple of years since we've seen this show.

Sept 6 - Sadly our last day. We are starting our day with an 8:20am ADR at Crystal Palace. We are really looking forward to walking up Mainstreet "alone"! We'll ride our favorite rides and head back to our resort to prepare for our trek home.

Sept 7 - 8am flight home which means the ME will pick us up at about 6am. Not sure what I was thinking when I booked that flight! But it will be nice to get home and settled. The kids have missed their first day of school and will be rested and ready for day #2!

And then we'll have 236 days until our first Disney Cruise!

T-Belle
08-14-2010, 08:28 AM
Sounds like a wonderfully planned trip. Have a great time and but sure to tell us all about it!

the other micki
08-14-2010, 09:10 AM
How exciting! Some of your plans sound like things I hope to do on our next trip...

POR
Boatwright's
1900 Park Fare, etc.

Can't wait to read the reports!

faline
08-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Sounds like a fun trip with some really good dining! Please be sure to come back and tell us all about it!

BelleKP
08-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Hey there fellow Ontarian (we're in Burlington)! Your trip sounds magical!! :thumbsup: You've got so many of our fave's on your must-do list! And you'll really enjoy some of your 'new' experiences like ELP, Sci-Fi and Tepan Edo!
Have a wonderful time!
:mickey: