PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! Pre-Show Wave

Melanie
08-13-2010, 10:00 PM
I go to a lot of sporting events, but this is something I'd never seen and it really tickled me. When we were at Fantasmic! a couple of weeks ago someone started the obligatory pre-show wave. Fun, but after a few times....ho hum.

Then they started a sloooooow motion wave and then a really fast wave. So funny! My sons and I were laughing so hard. Have I just been under a rock? I'd never seen this. :funny:

CaptSmee
08-13-2010, 11:11 PM
I go to a lot of sporting events, but this is something I'd never seen and it really tickled me. When we were at Fantasmic! a couple of weeks ago someone started the obligatory pre-show wave. Fun, but after a few times....ho hum.

Then they started a sloooooow motion wave and then a really fast wave. So funny! My sons and I were laughing so hard. Have I just been under a rock? I'd never seen this. :funny:

seems like 80% of the times I've seen Fantasmic we've partaken in said wave. :clappy:

Melanie
08-14-2010, 08:48 AM
seems like 80% of the times I've seen Fantasmic we've partaken in said wave. :clappy:

I'm definitely behind the times then. ;)

whitney37354
08-16-2010, 02:23 PM
We did The Wave in June!

EJS-Houston
08-19-2010, 04:29 PM
The Wave has even infiltrated the staid, hallowed grounds of the Wimbledon tennis tournament in recent years.

KylesMom
08-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Crack-Up moment. Mel - this has been taking place for years. DH and I laugh all the time about this, because DS is always a big part of the "slo mo" wave, the "reverse" wave, and the 'speed" wave. At least it makes the time go quicker, watching him (and many, many other guests) pass the time quicker - even though we take part in the Fantasmic! Dinner Package & don't wait more than an hour! :mickey: