PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get pins for "just married"?

applecore72
08-13-2010, 09:21 AM
I saw in some other post that you're able to have a pin or something where it says "just married" or "honeymoon" or something like that. I think it would me nice to have something small like that (I don't want the bride and groom's ears) - does anyone know where we can get them?

faline
08-13-2010, 09:50 AM
At Guest Relations in any of the parks. If you're stayng in a Disney resort, you can also request pins at the Concierge desk at your resort. I believe they have "Just Married" and "Happily Ever After" pins.

Ms. Mode
08-13-2010, 10:12 AM
When we went in January they had a big cart filled with different buttons on the porch at Guest Relations. You could just go up there and get whatever you wanted.

Dedivah
08-13-2010, 10:28 AM
COOL!!:thumbsup:

My BFF and her hubby to be are going to need one on our next trip.

ANG
08-13-2010, 12:06 PM
We got ours at our Resort check in

Pop Centurion
08-14-2010, 01:45 PM
During your resort check-in you will be asked if you're celebrating anything unless they already know, and will give you the pins. If not just ask or as others have said, you can get them at guest relations in any park.

Congrats!!! We are going for our Honeymoon as well. Have a great trip.

brivers222
08-17-2010, 12:24 PM
My fiance and I are going to be needing an "engaged" or "soon to be married" button... maybe we will get lucky in October. hehe

Eric87
08-17-2010, 12:34 PM
We picked ours up at the resort check in. I also recommend giving in and getting the ears too. You only live once and everyone, cast members and guests, will give you extra special attention and goodies. I am a very shy person and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. We received a lot of free desserts and champagne.

brivers222
08-17-2010, 01:05 PM
Do they sell the Bride/Groom ears in the Magic Kingdom or do you have to get them at DTD? we are totally getting them for use at MNSSHP and also for picture in our photobooth at our wedding ;)

Eric87
08-17-2010, 02:46 PM
I remember seeing them in all of the parks, usually in the main stores. You shouldn't have a problem picking them up at MK.

brivers222
08-18-2010, 03:22 PM
excellent... I just bought a Tuxedo Hockey Jersey to wear with my mickey ear top hat at MNSHHP...

applecore72
08-19-2010, 04:17 AM
During your resort check-in you will be asked if you're celebrating anything unless they already know, and will give you the pins. If not just ask or as others have said, you can get them at guest relations in any park.

Congrats!!! We are going for our Honeymoon as well. Have a great trip.

Thank you and congrats to you too! You guys are actually going almost the same dates as we are (2nd-18th). Have a wonderful honeymoon! :mickey: