PDA

View Full Version : MK vs EPCOT

edhunter28
08-11-2010, 07:40 PM
which do you think is better the future world at EPCOT ,
or tommorowland in MK

SBETigg
08-11-2010, 08:33 PM
I prefer Future World in Epcot, but it's close because I also love Tomorrowland. I think it's comparing apples to oranges, though, as they are really different in intent, presentation, complexity, theming. Tomorrowland is more retro-futuristic and is much smaller than FutureWorld by comparison. If you ask if I prefer MK or Epcot, I have to answer MK, but only by a slight margin. They're both my favorite parks and I wouldn't want to be without one or the other.

Darbylew
08-11-2010, 08:37 PM
I could not choose. I love them both. I love the
MK and Tomorrowland as well as Epcot and FW.
Sorry I can't make a choice. :mickey:

indytraveler
08-11-2010, 09:03 PM
At first glance I would say Epcot, with Test Track, Soarin, Mission Space, and that's not even considering Spaceship Earth, The Seas, Imagination, Energy. But there is something about Space Mountain, Buzz, Laugh Floor, COP. But you're actually comparing a parks entire offering of thrill rides vs. just one area of the MK. Not a fair fight. But it is interesting that Tomorrowland is even thought of in the same way.

Ms. Mode
08-12-2010, 01:33 PM
I could not choose. I love them both. I love the
MK and Tomorrowland as well as Epcot and FW.
Sorry I can't make a choice. :mickey:

I agree with Darbylew...just can't pick between the two. :)

ANG
08-12-2010, 01:36 PM
I think Tomorrowland is more fun

Giggy
08-13-2010, 11:16 AM
I don't see them as being similar enough to compare. They both futuristic but that's as far as the comparison goes, therefore it's like comparing Frontierland at MK and Camp Minnie Mickey at AK.

Tomorrowland is science fiction with visions of what everyone saw the future as being like. Future World is science fact showcasing up and coming technologies and issues. Therefore IMO they hold very different niches and do their own one very well.

GrmGrninGost
08-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Apples and oranges, but I like oranges better. I'll take Tomorrowland

Tekneek
08-13-2010, 11:25 AM
I enjoy them both, but feel like both have lost their way a bit over the years. Future World wins with me, but it really needs some work on the 'creative' side to get back on track.

CU Tiger
08-13-2010, 12:02 PM
This is a coin flip for me, but I will say future world.:mickey:

darthmacho
08-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Both are great, especially after dark, but I'll say Tomorrowland because of Space Mountain and the TTA.:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
08-13-2010, 05:44 PM
Would have to say Future World, but could not live without Tommorowland at MK!!:mickey:

foolishmortal83
08-13-2010, 11:17 PM
This is so hard to choose. I don't think I can. I would say for Adults Epcot would be the choice. But then again, Tomorrowland brings out the kid in all of us. Sooo.....it's a HARD decision! I can't choose!