PDA

View Full Version : Umbrella Stroller on WDW Railroad??

disneykid@hrt
08-10-2010, 10:40 PM
I read somewhere that you can take collapsable strollers on the WDW Railroad as long as they can fit under the seat. Is that true? On our last trip I parked the stroller near the entrance in Toontown and when DD started to get fussy in Frontierland I was forced to carry her on my shoulders as we made our way back to Toontown. Needless to say I was kinda sore that night...

So if thats true it would be pretty cool as I use a cheap-o umbrella stroller when we go because I find them more convenient on trams, monorails, and buses.

Goofy4TheWorld
08-10-2010, 10:47 PM
We took our gigantic Graco "Cadillac" stroller on the railroad many times. It came nowhere close to fitting under the seat, we just collapsed it and rode in on the chair like another person.

You are free to carry your stroller with you on the RR as long as it collapses.

Basket Mommy
08-10-2010, 11:14 PM
We used to take our Graco Double Stroller on the RR. As long as it fits in the row with you (we'd put ours in front of our knees) it's good to go.

KAT1811
08-11-2010, 10:38 AM
You are free to carry your stroller with you on the RR as long as it collapses.

:ditto:

Another double stroller for us on the RR!

BrerGnat
08-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Depending on the crowd level, and the CM that is on the train at the time, you may be asked to put your stroller on the front of the car in which you are traveling. We had this happen to us at WDW. We had an umbrella stroller, which we normally just prop up between us when we ride the train at Disneyland, but at WDW, they asked us and two others on the car with strollers to place them in the area in front of the car. I was a bit worried it would fall off (it's just a platform near the coupling of the two cars), but they assured me it wouldn't. It was fine.

Joannelet
08-11-2010, 01:23 PM
took my chicco stroller on. just folded it up and put it along side the seat with me.