PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Cafe??

olivegirl
08-10-2010, 08:23 PM
We have ressies for this Sunday for Cape May Cafe. We are excited to eat here as this will be our first time. But I am a little concerned.....with how much of this seafood do they get from the gulf states? I have been watching the news and they are saying the seafood is ok to eat BUT them I saw another program where the actual fisherman said that they would not eat the seafood. Is there anyone else concerned about this? We LOVE seafood and would hate to pass this up!!:(

Pop Centurion
08-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Great question & you're right to be concerned. I know I would.
I'm not sure where they get theirs from but maybe you could call and ask questions. I doubt Disney would take the chance of making their guest sick by using a risky product. But at the same time if their supplier is insisting it's safe they may.
wish I could be of more help.

GenieOfPA
08-10-2010, 09:01 PM
I can't comment on the health risks of eating seafood pulled from the gulf, nor do i know where exactly disney gets their seafood from... HOWEVER, i CAN comment on how absolutely amazing the Cape May Cafe is! Whenever i used to go to Disney, 'Ohana was my "must have" dinner resee... But that all changed when i went down there last month. Cape May Cafe was so incredibly good that when I go back down in 9 days it was my new "must have." Unfortunately though, the place is booked solid for our whole trip. But we are staying in the Yacht Club this trip so I plan on stopping by the restaurant every night to see if they have any last minute openings. :fingers: Gulf seafood or not, its great! If you decide not to go, let me know when your reservations were so i can have them! haha