PDA

View Full Version : More 2010 special offers?

Michael T
08-10-2010, 07:19 PM
We plan on going to WDW in November for 8 days but have waited to see if they will offer any more deals. The dining plan special offer jumps around the time that we plan on being there. Are there any more deals coming out or should I just go ahead and book it? Thanks.

amorillo
08-10-2010, 08:09 PM
...or you could just let Magical Journeys book for you! That way if anything would come out... they'll do all the work for you!

I've never been a travel agency kind of girl... always wanted to do it all myself... but I just booked my second trip with Terrisue... and I don't think I'll ever book a WDW trip again without her! :D

KAT1811
08-10-2010, 08:50 PM
...or you could just let Magical Journeys book for you! That way if anything would come out... they'll do all the work for you!

:ditto:

Magical Journeys is amazing! If you book and a discount comes out afterwards they will adjust your reservation and notify you of the savings. You don't have to keep checking or even know that there is an additional discount out. They just shoot you an email saying how much you saved!

faline
08-11-2010, 08:06 AM
Welcome to Intercot!

Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/) is a terrific way to go! Plus, it helps support Intercot as they are an Intercot sponsor!

If you are planning to be in Disney World around Thanksgiving time, there may be no discount offers as that is a pretty busy time of year at Disney. Also, you may find it quite difficult to get dining reservations particularly at the more popular restaurants.