PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express Tags Have Arrived (Really this time)

darthmacho
08-10-2010, 06:24 PM
I submitted my info a little late, and fear the tags wouldn't arrive, but they are here! That's a weight off my shoulders.

Thanks again to Kathy Peacock of Magical Journeys for getting this done despite my attempts to screw things up. :number1:

Now I just have to get through 5 more excruciating nights, 4 of which I have to work, before we finally arrive in WDW for the first time in 7 years!

Because this is the first time going there as a family of four, it really seems like a trip of a lifetime. May this be our best trip yet. :mickey:

faline
08-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Excellent! :thumbsup:

amorillo
08-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Love the girls at Magical Journeys!! :thumbsup:

vizsla
08-11-2010, 03:35 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.:thumbsup:

DisneyorBust
08-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Hey Darth, glad to read that you have the ME situation taken care of. We realized the other day that we never submitted our flight info to Magical Journeys for ME! Don't know how that we forgot that, but it's been handled.
I hope that you and your family have a fantastic time in WDW and safe travels. Enjoy the vacation!

Mickey91
08-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Now I just have to get through 5 more excruciating nights, 4 of which I have to work, before we finally arrive in WDW for the first time in 7 years!

Because this is the first time going there as a family of four, it really seems like a trip of a lifetime. May this be our best trip yet. :mickey:
I'm sure it will be!! Have a great trip!!! I envy you seeing that joy and awe in your youngest's face for the first time!! Treasure every moment!:mickey:

darthmacho
08-12-2010, 07:43 AM
OMG! I just did online check-in!
It's so close now, I can taste it...glglglglglglglg! :stir:

3 more days as of this post! 2 more work nights!
Seriously, I can't even believe it! :mickey:

Disney4us2
08-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Have a great trip. Enjoy:thumbsup: