PDA

View Full Version : What park or parks have programs involving Tinkerbell?

disneyorvegas
08-10-2010, 04:16 PM
A woman in my office is travelling to Disney with her family during Christmas week and she has a young child, (already tried to prepare her for the crowds!). Anyway, she was wondering what programs or events there might be that feature Tinkerbell and in what parks. Could someone please help me out with that please, admittedly I'm not a Tinkerbell expert. :D

Zawadi
08-10-2010, 04:20 PM
The only one that comes to mind is Tink flying from the Castle towards Tomorrowland during the Wishes firework display. This is as long as the wind speed is low.

PopPhan
08-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Tink is on a float in the beginning of the Main Street Electrical Parade, so that may be an option....

Zippy 1
08-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Can't you still wake Tink up right after MK opens in the morning? Of course you have to be the first one there.

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
08-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Also in the United Kingdom in EPCOT there is a little store that Alice in Wonderland also appears in with Pooh and Friends. There you can pose for a picture "with" Tinkerbell. You have to do this with on of the WDW photographers and all you have to do is place your hands out in front of your body cupped and when you look at the pictures online with your photopass Tinkerbell is in your hands. Its really cool and very cute and this is coming from a 27 year old Tinkerbell fan.

Bass T-bone
08-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Can't you still wake Tink up right after MK opens in the morning? Of course you have to be the first one there.

I heard that they don't do this anymore. :sob:

BigRedDad
08-11-2010, 12:29 PM
They do not do Wake Up Tink anymore. I found that out last time when a teenager almost knocked me and my daughter down after we had been waiting there 15 minutes. The only justice (other than it not being offered any more) is his camera went flying, hit a cement wall. Camera body and lens shattered.

What about Pixie Hollow in Toon Town?

reztlab
08-11-2010, 12:38 PM
My 8 yr old daughter was amazed to find Tinkerbell inside the dresser drawer at Tinkerbell's Treasures. You have to look through the keyhole. Just give it a minute and she'll sparkle.

magicalmom
08-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Nobody's mentioned the Peter Pan ride - I thought she shows up there?

PopPhan
08-11-2010, 03:32 PM
At the end of Soarin' Tink comes onto the screen before the finale....

magicalmom
08-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Sorry - synapse collapse - does Tink appear in Mickey's Phiharmagic?

TheVBs
08-14-2010, 11:51 AM
My 8 yr old daughter was amazed to find Tinkerbell inside the dresser drawer at Tinkerbell's Treasures. You have to look through the keyhole. Just give it a minute and she'll sparkle.

Never knew about this! We'll definitely look for it next time. :mickey: