PDA

View Full Version : 1st Day Dinning Suggestion

Guya103
08-09-2010, 10:29 PM
We will be arriving a day earlier than planned, and now only have 15 days to go. :cloud9:We plan to arrive at CBR around 2pm allowing for the airport, ME, check-in, etc. We will not be going into a park on our first day and are looking for a suggestion for a TS. We would prefer a late lunch or early dinner due to timing. Any help? I know this is cutting it really close as far as being able to make a reservation:blush: HELP!!

Mickey91
08-09-2010, 10:39 PM
CBR actually has a pretty decent TS, so I have heard. We have not yet had the pleasure of eating there, but you could have a late lunch and hit the pools without having to go anywhere.

daisyhead
08-09-2010, 10:40 PM
I was just going to suggest something on the monorail route so you guys could take a ride before or after dinner just to get that awesome feel when the doors close and the voice comes on!

Maybe Ohana, Kona, 1900 Park or Chef Mickeys?

Guya103
08-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks for your suggestions! The fact that there is six in our party has made it a bit hard to get a reservation with such little notice. We were able to get a reservation for Trails End at a resonable hour so we can get up early and hit the parks the next day.:mickey: I will be in the best place on earth, I am sure it will all work out. Just getting anxious!:blush:

KAT1811
08-10-2010, 10:22 AM
I was just going to suggest something on the monorail route so you guys could take a ride before or after dinner just to get that awesome feel when the doors close and the voice comes on!

Maybe Ohana, Kona, 1900 Park or Chef Mickeys?

:ditto:

We used to do 1900 Park Fare every trip for our first night dinner. That is until they closed for refurb and threw our whole plan out the window! ;) Never did recover from that! On our last trip we just ate a quick bite and we are arriving on the later side again this year so a quick bite is the plan yet again.

We love Trail's End and are eating there twice on our upcoming trip. There is a playground for the kids to play in and the boat ride is fun from the MK. You could still take a ride on the monerail if time allows. There are also hay rides and the petting zoo over in FW. I think Trail's End is a perfect way to start your vacation!

brivers222
08-17-2010, 12:41 PM
We have 1900 Park Fare Booked for dinner then we will head out after and watch that Water parade... Maybe if we feel up to it (hoping pixie dust perks up my Fiancee who is not thrilled with driving 17hours straight from Michigan) and we go into MK to watch wishes

hehe