PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Tickets - lost confirmation

BigRedDad
08-08-2010, 09:04 PM
I ordered MNSSHP tickets for our group. Due to an email system error, the confirmation email is gone. We are to pick them up at Will Call. I have everything else I need: name, address, card used to purchase.

Is there any way to get that confirmation back? I am not overly concerned with getting it.

Pop Centurion
08-08-2010, 09:29 PM
I don't know if you call Disney, if they can retrieve your info by just searching the system for your name but you can try.

As for retrieving to lost email, if you're using an email client such as outlook, windows live, etc to retrieve your mail from an online provider (gmail, yahoo, etc) you might want to try logging into your account online and seeing if it's still stored on the server.

For example, I use windows live to get my gmail mail. If I accidentally delete something I didn't mean to, I can still go to the gmail site and go into "all mail" and it will still be there.

Without knowing all the details it's hard to fully help.

Mickey91
08-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Unless things have changed, you should be able to call and get the info.

BigRedDad
08-09-2010, 07:28 AM
Thank you for the info. I am not overly concerned with it. The lost email is a server issue. I chose not to have it recovered and now it cannot. I will call WDW and have them email the confirmation number again.