PDA

View Full Version : ADR Thoughts Please!

daisyhead
08-08-2010, 08:04 PM
We somehow managed to try almost all new restaraunts this time around... I'm super excited about that.

Dinner 1: Spirit of Aloha Luau at Poly
Dinner 2: 50s Prime Time Cafe for dinner
Dinner 3: Via Napoli for lunch
Dinner 4: Breakfast at Ohana (done this, but should we do lunch or dinner instead?)
Dinner 4: Whispering Canyon Cafe-last meal, lunch

Thanks for any input!

darthmacho
08-09-2010, 06:07 AM
We somehow managed to try almost all new restaraunts this time around... I'm super excited about that.

Dinner 1: Spirit of Aloha Luau at Poly
Dinner 2: 50s Prime Time Cafe for dinner
Dinner 3: Via Napoli for lunch
Dinner 4: Breakfast at Ohana (done this, but should we do lunch or dinner instead?)
Dinner 4: Whispering Canyon Cafe-last meal, lunch

Thanks for any input!

Looks like a great lineup.
Love the Luau!
We're trying Prime Time for the first time too on our upcoming trip.
Have done breakfast at Ohana, and would love to try lunch or dinner too. Great atmosphere.
Whispering Canyon has great BBQ and a visit to Wilderness Lodge is mandatory for us. Another place we're doing this trip.
Is Via Napoli the new restaurant in Italy? Well then, don't forget to give us a review! :mickey:

KAT1811
08-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Haven't done the Luau since I was a child.

50's Prime Time Cafe was fun when we had a server that played along but the food was not very good IMHO. We have skipped it for a while now.

SO excited to try Via Napoli on our next trip!!!!

'Ohana for dinner is one of my family's favorite meals!!! Honestly the breakfast and dinner meals cannot even begin to be compared. If you can switch to a dinner reservation I would highyl recommend it. They have hula lessons for the kids and coconut races. SO much fun and the food is fabulous!!!

Whispering Canyon is fun. The food is good too. Make sure you ask for ketchup and straws!!!

daisyhead
08-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks so much... I'm going to try and switch to a dinner ressie for Ohana! :)

Rosemickey68
08-10-2010, 03:49 PM
love Prime Time 50's!!
We have done Ohana's for breakfast and dinner (didn't know they had lunch avail?!)..we love both meals. Dinner is our do not miss meal though!

Heard whispering canyon is really good and we are trying that in Jan!

We haven't done the luau, so post a message after you go and let us know how it was. We have considered trying it on a future trip.