PDA

View Full Version : info on the pirate league please

disneymomma2010
08-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Can someone please give me some more info on the pirate league? I read about it on the disney world website that they dress them up and put makeup on them and tell them pirate stories, give them a pirate name and then they get to be in a pirate parade. I know that it is $29.95. I sounds really great but what i am wondering is what all do they get( pirate hat, sword, etc.) that they actually get to keep? my son was wanting a pirate hat:pirate: and i thought this would be even better but i want to make sure that he would actually get one or something to the effect. Also what is the "First Mate package" and the "Empress Package"?

PharmD
08-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Hey Disneymomma,

With the package you get the following:

Choose a Package

The Pirates League offers 2 packages to choose from at $29.95 plus tax - "The First Mate" or "Empress". All packages include:

Choice of facial effect (5 to choose from)
Reversible bandana
Earring and Eye Patch
Sword and Sheath
Temporary Tattoo
Unique Pirate Coin Necklace
Personalized Pirate Oath
Official Pirate Name
Removable Teeth*
Participation in a daily Adventureland Pirate Parade

* Empress package does not come with removable teeth but does come with vibrant and bold makeup, plus nail polish and face gem!
Costumes, headwear, and imaging sold separately and are available at the location

The Empress package is for girls. You receive a sword and sheath with the package but if you want a hat or costume or to buy the photo then that is separate and would be an additional cost.

Altair
08-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Here's a photo of a kid in full regalia:
Pirate kid (http://inlinethumb38.webshots.com/11621/2893038140053696626S600x600Q85.jpg)