PDA

View Full Version : Change Que for RnRC? Anyone ride recently?

WDW&MK
08-05-2010, 10:11 PM
My DH's coworker was at DHS this spring and said that there was a new que procedure for RnRC where everyone is given a color and a number and you are not in line but outside with a DJ :confused:

Anyone ride recently? If so, can you give an update? Is this true or is the ride loading as it always did??

Thanks! We are going in Sept for free dining and want to know what to expect if there are changes....

DisneyLuver91
08-05-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm not usually one to disagree with Disney, but this sounds really stupid. I like lines... :blush:

honeebee86
08-06-2010, 12:13 AM
I am not sure how long ago your friend was there but I was there this Monday and there was nothing new about the queue. Maybe when your friend was there they were testing out something new for the future.

kakn7294
08-06-2010, 01:04 AM
We're leaving tomorrow for the World! I had actually heard about this as well but I think it was something that was just in a testing phase and not a permanent change.

ChipNDale79
08-06-2010, 08:41 AM
My DH's coworker was at DHS this spring and said that there was a new que procedure for RnRC where everyone is given a color and a number and you are not in line but outside with a DJ :confused:

Anyone ride recently? If so, can you give an update? Is this true or is the ride loading as it always did??

Thanks! We are going in Sept for free dining and want to know what to expect if there are changes....

They were doing testing, we were there at the end of April and the testing was already complete.

azcavalier
08-06-2010, 09:02 AM
They were doing testing, we were there at the end of April and the testing was already complete.

I was gonna say, we were there the first week of May, and it was the same as always.

MarkC
08-06-2010, 09:38 AM
We were there 2 weeks ago and it was the normal queue.

Imagineer1981
08-06-2010, 11:07 AM
I think we've discussed this before, but Disney was testing a system so you wouldn't have to wait in line, and essentially it would get more guests back into the parks to spend. You would basically have a reservation time, essentially I guess like FP.

BigThunderFan
08-06-2010, 02:50 PM
I think we've discussed this before, but Disney was testing a system so you wouldn't have to wait in line, and essentially it would get more guests back into the parks to spend. You would basically have a reservation time, essentially I guess like FP.

They are testing this for the new interactive Dumbo queue when it gets moved. I heard they were testing this prior to the New Year as well, but when we were there in January it was the normal queue.

WDW&MK
08-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Thanks!!
I knew someone here would know what was going on. :thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
08-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Like said, it was testing for a new "wait" area.....June was normal and FUN !!!:party: