PDA

View Full Version : ride lines

gollybass
08-05-2010, 04:52 PM
I know it is documented everywhere weather it will be busy or slower each time of year, but I was wondering what this means for wait times in line for rides. We are off to the World sept 12 - 18, which is a lower capacity time. So what kind of times should we be seeing on rides like splash mountain, pirates etc?

Strmchsr
08-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Well, due to the extreme popularity of "free" dining promotion I really wouldn't call it a low time anymore, but it's not crowded either. Splash usually runs 30-40 min waits. POTC is 10-20 min (but it seems to be that almost year round). The "big" rides will be long. Toy Story will be 60ish min, TT will be 40-60 min, Soarin will be 45-60 min. So, there will be some things almost walk-on and some things with longer waits. The biggest waits in September are definitely the restaurants.

edhunter28
08-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Not long for any of them the only ride we have had to wait for more than an hour is soarin

lovinmesomedisney
08-07-2010, 07:59 PM
We go every year at about the exact time you have indicated. Pirates is normally a walk on. We have walked up, jumped in, and taken off, probably 99% of the time. Splash can be the same way. Last year, we went there first and were able to walk on, then went back later in the day, and were surprised to do the same thing. The only things we make sure we go to first are Soarin, Toy Story Mania, and Everest. Everest though has been pretty much a walk on most of the day on the days we have gone. We have never had a problem doing entire parks in less than a day during our September visits. :mickey: Have fun and see ya in September!!! :thumbsup: