PDA

View Full Version : Piece of World of Color dining info

NewDVCowner
08-05-2010, 04:08 PM
I had made plans to go down to Disneyland this weekend with my Mom and had made reservations for the picnic meal for World of Color for this Sunday.

Unfortunately there was a death in the family and our trip needed to be postponed by a week so we could go to the funeral. I called Disney Dining pretty much knowing that I'd just be out the money since it was clear when I purchased them that these were non-refundable tickets. I called anyway on the off chance that they'd be able to help me.

The cast member I spoke with told me that if the date for the reservation has passed you can still use the meal your purchased. She said to bring the original confirmation information and the credit card used to book it to the window to get your meal. They can't give you the tickets to the reserved seating for the earlier show, but you will get the reserved seating for the later show. That's nice to know because I figured I was just out the $30 and would need to rebook.

NotaGeek
08-05-2010, 04:32 PM
I had made plans to go down to Disneyland this weekend with my Mom and had made reservations for the picnic meal for World of Color for this Sunday.

Unfortunately there was a death in the family and our trip needed to be postponed by a week so we could go to the funeral. I called Disney Dining pretty much knowing that I'd just be out the money since it was clear when I purchased them that these were non-refundable tickets. I called anyway on the off chance that they'd be able to help me.

The cast member I spoke with told me that if the date for the reservation has passed you can still use the meal your purchased. She said to bring the original confirmation information and the credit card used to book it to the window to get your meal. They can't give you the tickets to the reserved seating for the earlier show, but you will get the reserved seating for the later show. That's nice to know because I figured I was just out the $30 and would need to rebook.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Thanks for posting this information though -- it's good to know this is an option if you have to miss your reservation. No one wants to be out of money! :spend: