PDA

View Full Version : Any Perks???

Belster
08-04-2010, 06:19 PM
My husband and I are considering buying into DVC...are there any perks being offered right now to new buyers?

I know at times they have offered a free vacation...or something along those lines.

Thanks!!

Strmchsr
08-04-2010, 06:42 PM
I don't know what is currently being offered, but there's always some kind of promotion going on.

DVC2004
08-05-2010, 08:31 AM
You should visit Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield Mall. They can tell you all about the current offers.

TheDuckRocks
08-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Give them a call you might just get a nice surprise - I know we did when we purchased.

Belster
08-05-2010, 01:28 PM
You should visit Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield Mall. They can tell you all about the current offers.

We have an appointment with them in two weeks....I am sooooooooo excited!! Just anxious to find out what the offer may be and also to hear all about DVC.

PinKy
08-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Just thought I would 2nd the Doorway to Dreams recommendation - we bought from there and had a very good experience. (we were walk-ins - didn't even know they took appointments! LOL!) They also have a play area for your kids if you need to bring them with you - and they even provided snacks and coloring books, etc for ours. We did have one snag (mistake on their part) with the pricing - but they corrected it the next day and messengered us the correct papers with a gift bag right to our door.

jonahbear2006
08-18-2010, 11:26 AM
i dont think that dvc wants people to share with others what promotions are being offered when you buy in. i think it is meant to be a suprise and can change over night anyways so it doesnt promise you anything.

Honeybee3344
08-19-2010, 04:50 PM
My finance and I just became dvc members (YAY!!!). We are closing this saturday. We got two really nice perks - a full extra year of points and and $8.00 per point discount. I'm soooo excited!!!