PDA

View Full Version : Paper Tickets and Key to the World Card.

tlhewitt52
08-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Just wondering that if you bought tickets ahead of time and not with your reservation if the paper tickets can be added to your Key to the World Card upon check in? This would make it so much easier when entering parks.

thatkindofday
08-03-2010, 08:48 PM
they did that for us a couple years ago

CleveRocks
08-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Yes, absolutely. But it won't be at the moment of check-in. Resort lobbies have two different counters, and they're usually connected. One is the front desk, where you take care of check-in and other resort-related issues, and the other is Lobby Concierge, where you take care of reservations and entertainment and such.

If your tickets aren't part of the check-in process (such as when you have your own tickets you want to transfer), you'll take them to the Lobby Concierge counter, where they'll be happy to code them onto your Key To The World cards.

tlhewitt52
08-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the info, you have been a great help!

LVT
08-05-2010, 05:41 PM
I enjoyed the tickets on the room key. They are then in computer and replaceable when lost.
However there were issues with cards being zapped. In 15 days we had to rekey cards maybe
6 times. That meant back to hotel from whichever park we had reached. The desk clerk blamed 2 way radios, magnets on purses or sunglasses and some cell phones. I especially believe the radios and cell phones. Magnets are used as the interface between speakers signals. That is how hearing aid telecoils interface with telephones as well. They pick up the magnetic induction for the speaker. At least I think I understood that from my Dr.