PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan questions?

minnie-mouse
08-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Is there a dining plan that will allow 2 counter service meals and one table service meals a day? (We prefer breakfast & lunch be counter service and dinner be atable service meal). I don't really care about the snacks as we usually pack our own.

WishingStar2006
08-03-2010, 11:15 AM
No, there isn't a Dining Plan that has that specifically. The Deluxe Dining Plan allows for 3 meal credits a day...which can be used as 2 counter services and 1 table service but I don't think you'd get your money's worth doing that.

cajundisneyfreak
08-03-2010, 11:50 AM
It probably would be better to use the regular dining plan where you get 1 cs,1 ts,and one snack per person and just pay out of pocket for breakfast. Using snack credits for disney snacks like candy apples,cotton candy,pineapple floats,mickey shaped ice cream,etc. is delicious.You can't get those at home.lol :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-03-2010, 11:52 AM
I agree, the Deluxe Plan gives you three meals a day, but using two of them for counter service wouldn't be a good use of your $$.

I know a lot of people use one of the "snacks" for a quick breakfast at the resort, as it is good for items under $4.

Otherwise, you would have to pay for your breakfast, and then use the dining plan credits for lunch and dinner.

BigThunderFan
08-03-2010, 12:14 PM
We usually split breakfast and lunch so it makes our CS credits last longer. We will generally get 2 breakfast platters and split them with our kids, and then share our counter service meals with the kids as well. We generally eat so much down there that this is more than enough food for us!

If you need more I would recommend paying out of pocket for what would be your cheapest meals. Planning is everything!

2MuchWDFun
08-03-2010, 05:42 PM
We usually split breakfast and lunch so it makes our CS credits last longer. We will generally get 2 breakfast platters and split them with our kids, and then share our counter service meals with the kids as well. We generally eat so much down there that this is more than enough food for us!

This is exactly what we do, too...filling in any gaps with snack credits. Believe me, you'll have a lot of food even with just two meals a day. CS portions are usually rather large.