PDA

View Full Version : Via Napoli reservations?

KAT1811
08-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Any word on when Via Napoli will begin taking ADRs?

Strmchsr
08-02-2010, 06:28 PM
I don't remember the date off the top of my head but it was, I think, mid-August.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Exactly! You can start making ADR's on August 6, for September 10th and later.

Between August 6 and September 10, it is only open for walk-ups.

KAT1811
08-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Fabulous!!! Thank you!!!!

JWB3
08-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Hooray!! Got my ADR's this morning for Oct. 3 using the online reservation system. Phone reservations had 9 -10 minute wait (7:30 EST)

VWL Mom
08-06-2010, 09:01 AM
I was able to find their menu and decided to take the plunge. Moved our ressie from Tutto to Via Napoli this morning. :mickey:

azcavalier
08-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Yep, it's TODAY. I called Wednesday, they said to call back Thursday. I called Thursday, they said to call back Friday. I woke up, got on the laptop, and just booked it for Lunch on October 2nd online. Forget calling.

Pop Centurion
08-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Anyone not able to find availability using online dining reservations should call. I checked 4 different days for our upcoming trip and there was nothing available for lunch or dinner. So I decided to call and sure enough they had available times for my first date choice.
So we're booked for lunch on Sept 10th. :pizza:

KAT1811
08-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Where did you find Via Napoli online? When I searched the restaurant didn't come up? I ended up calling in and making reservations.

marlyn
08-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Where did you find Via Napoli online? When I searched the restaurant didn't come up? I ended up calling in and making reservations.

Same here. I couldn't get it online but got through on phone and have ADR for Sept 11 dinner.:mickey:

Pop Centurion
08-06-2010, 02:12 PM
It doesn't show up in the results when you search through the online dining reservations page. You have to go to the Epcot page then click the dining link then sort through the list to find Via Napoli. Once on the Via Napoli page click the "book online" link & you're set.

DisneyorBust
08-06-2010, 03:04 PM
I booked on-line this morning, before 7 am and had no problem. Glad to read that others have been able to make their ADR's as well!

MinnieMommie
08-06-2010, 05:51 PM
We got ours today for October and already the 6 to 7 pm reservation slots are unavailable (but we got 5:45 - yipee!!)

MickeysEars
08-06-2010, 09:00 PM
I made mine too, online after calling and being told it was not in their system yet:confused:

Mousemates
08-06-2010, 09:57 PM
made ours yesterday...did the option where you spell the name of the restaurant (versus typing in a resort or park area)...came up with no problems.

SurferStitch
08-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Ha! I didn't even realize the 6th was the first day you book Via Napoli. I went online late that night to cancel our Mexico ADR and book Via Napoli in its place. I wasn't able to get the exact time I wanted, but was able to get an ADR for 15 minutes earlier. Not too bad!

I'm really excited to try this new place. It looks beautiful from the pics I've seen.

tinksmom02
08-08-2010, 09:40 PM
I wasn't able to book Via Napoli for most of August 6...it wasn't in the online system for me. :confused: Late that night I was able to get in, though...cancelled Tutto Italia and replaced it w/ Via Napoli. So excited, can't wait!

azcavalier
08-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Hmmm...

I did a Google searchf or the Disney Dining Reservations page, and brought it up. Then, I told it I wanted Epcot, Italian food for Oct. 2nd around 11:30am, and it pulled up both Via Napoli and Tutto Italia.

This is the first time I've ever made ADRs online. We usually call, but I thought I'd give it a try. It looks to me that it asks you for a specific date/time, and if there is no availability for the restaurant you chose, then it simply doesn't show the restaurant. For example, had there not been availability at 11:30am at Via Napoli, it would simply have shown Tutto Italia, and it would have appeared that Via Napoli wasn't in the system. But that's not the case. It just wouldn't have been available for the times that I wanted, so it wouldn't have shown it.

Make sense?

Humphrey
08-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Ate at Nopoli on Saturday. My girl friend had the Minestrone and wasn't pleased. She said that it was not hot and the vegetable tasted like they hadn't been fully cooked. On the plus side, she said that it was good to know they used fresh, not frozen ingredients. I had the Quattro Staglioni pizza and I would go back again, if only for that. It was wonderful.

TikiLounger
08-10-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm so excited about trying this restaurant! I just made our reservations a minute ago. I had no problems and we're in! I've been lucky enough to have eaten the pizza and gelato in Naples, Italy, so I have high expectations. There really isn't anything like it. Delicious and addicting. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed.

brownie
08-12-2010, 08:08 PM
I was able to get advance dining reservations at Via Napoli for our November/December trip last Friday! It was the last piece of our dining schedule.