PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

toystorymania
08-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Hello Board,

I am looking for specials or packages which would apply for the dates of Dec 3-Dec-8, 2010.

I have not had any luck finding any and wondering IF and will there be any specials during this time.

Also when will they be posted to the public?

Thanks,

ToyStoryMania

disneymom15
08-02-2010, 06:27 PM
:welcome:I suggest you contact Magical Journeys. If there are any deals out there they would know. They're great to work with. They are an Intercot sponsor.

Strmchsr
08-02-2010, 06:30 PM
:welcome: to Intercot and :ditto:

Working with Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/) will be the best way to make sure that you get the best deal. There are a couple of deals out there and they'll help you figure out which best fits you (and it doesn't cost you anything to use them).

Mickey91
08-02-2010, 10:34 PM
More than likely there won't be any. This is during the Pop Warner week and has been blacked out of the free dining window. You'll probably just have to be happy to get value pricing on your resort. But, if there is one to be found, Magical Journeys would be the ones to find it. Good Luck!:mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
08-02-2010, 10:45 PM
I have received multiple PIN codes via email from Disney offering me 30% to 45% off room rates, all valid during those dates.

Does Disney have your email address?

Disney has sent me more PIN codes this year than I can use, and I am going down three times!!! I believe that my requesting a planning DVD from disneyworld.com got me put on a red-hot mailing list this year.

I am not aware of any public offer for those times though, but there are PIN code discounts out there, because I have an Inbox full of them!