PDA

View Full Version : What will you be for MNSSHP?

PrincessJadesMom
08-02-2010, 03:09 PM
I was wondering if anyone is going to the MNSSHP, and if you are what will your costume be if you're dressing up. We are going. DD9 is going as a pirate. Don't know what I'll be yet.:mpumpkin::bat:

misspriss
08-02-2010, 03:26 PM
My DD3 and DS9 will both be pirates, too. :) They are doing the pirate makeover earlier in the day before the MNSSHP. I am not sure if I will dress up yet.

PETE FROM NYC
08-02-2010, 04:58 PM
DW and I will be there on 9/14.
She will looke like a tourist.
Me, I will be a mugger. STICK EM UP AND GIVE ME YOUR FAST PASSES!

SurferStitch
08-02-2010, 09:43 PM
DH and I are going on 10/7. I am wearing the same costume I did in 2008...Tinkerbell. I altered a bridesmaid dress to look a lot like hers, made the shoes so they have big poofy shimmery white poms, and I got the wings at the DS. I got tons of compliments on it from guests and CM's, and spent a pretty penny to make it, so I'm wearing it again. You can see part of my costume in this pic (http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/photo.php?pid=30035924&id=1276242593&ref=fbx_album), but the shoes really make it.

Don't know what DH will be. We thought about being Phineas and Isabella, but then I decided to go Tink. He's not that big on dressing up, even though he does it for me (he was Captain Hook last time). I think a Phineas outfit would be easy and comfy for him, so I may work on that.

My plush Stitch backpack will go as Elvis Presley again (white jumpsuit, black wig, guitar and sunglasses). He was a huge hit last time.

grumpyguy
08-03-2010, 10:46 AM
i will be dressed as a tourist,loving his vacation at wdw but with a sad look on his face 'cause it's the last full day of his visit (sept 25th) to the place he loves the most:thumbsup:

yjgirl32
08-03-2010, 11:10 AM
We are a group of 7 and going as the Toy Story cast:
DH- Ken carrying a toy story barbie
DS7- Buzz
Dmom- Mr. Potato head
Daunt- Mrs. Potato head
DfriendWife- Little Bo Peep
Dfriend Husband- Woody
Me- Jesse
Sons very much loved stuff animal- Baby- a sheep

Pagan
08-03-2010, 03:43 PM
i will be dressed as a tourist,loving his vacation at wdw but with a sad look on his face 'cause it's the last full day of his visit (sept 25th) to the place he loves the most:thumbsup:
Going the same night. You won't be able to miss me.

I'll be the one dressed as Gene Simmons. :D

lovinmesomedisney
08-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Pretty much going as myself. Too hot for a costume.

Pirate Granny
08-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Last a bunch of young adults went as the Harry potter people...very nicely done and very in character

Oh yea...I went as a flower child of the 60's

snowwhite1970
08-04-2010, 10:16 AM
I will be Alice.
DH will be Mad Hatter
DD, 15, White Rabbit
DD, 12, Cheshire Cat

BigRedDad
08-04-2010, 11:50 AM
DH and I are going on 10/7.

We will be there on 10/07 as well.

DD4: Dressing up as Belle
Grandma: Not sure yet
Sister 49: Pirate (yes I can tell her age)
Family Friend: Not sure
Me: Leaning towards NASA flight suit

grumpyguy
08-04-2010, 03:41 PM

"on stage" gene or "tv show/dad" gene?
i love KISS!!

GBBT
08-04-2010, 04:06 PM

What if there's others dressed just like you?:D

tinklover
08-04-2010, 04:09 PM
we are going to the last party on Nov 1. DBF and I are not dressing up but I am in the process of making the costumes for my dd7 and dd6. They are going to be Halloween rag dolls. I have 1 about 3/4 of the way done, the other is cut but not sewn.

Pagan
08-05-2010, 03:16 PM
"on stage" gene or "tv show/dad" gene?
i love KISS!!
Onstage Gene. Dropped serious coinage on an authentic costume to wear to MNSSHP, a few Halloween car shows, and of course Halloween night. :)

Here's a pic of the costume. (http://images.kisscostumes.com/adult-gene-simmons-costume.jpg)

What if there's others dressed just like you?:D
Now how funny would that be! LOL