PDA

View Full Version : Morning EMH question

Victor Kelly
08-01-2010, 02:20 PM
I apologize in advance if I have already asked this question.

On morning EMH days for any park, how do resort guests get to the parks? All parks have the toll booths, but I don't recall if resort guests can just drive up and go through.

My thought was that we would have to use resort transportation to get to morning EMH parks. Is this correct?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-01-2010, 02:27 PM
You can get into the parking lot at any time. It's when you actually try to go into the Park itself that you would need to show your resort key to show that you are currently staying on property. Off property guests would be held at the gate (to the park-not the parking lot) until actual public opening time.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-01-2010, 04:36 PM
We've driven to morning EMH a couple of times (and it is great - you get an awesome parking spot).

One time, there wasn't anyone at the toll booth, so we just drove in! The other time, they just waved us through when they saw our resort parking pass.

It was nice to have our car waiting for us when we were ready to leave :thumbsup:

rkwctw
08-01-2010, 05:00 PM
We like driving as well. The resort buses can be crowded. This next trip we can walk to the MK and take the monrail to Epcot. Can't wait.

irish1967
08-01-2010, 08:08 PM
We drove and were just waved through the toll booth.

However, at the entrance turnstyle - Since I have an AP, I had to produce my resort key card before they let me into the park.