PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed monorail expansion

gerald72
07-31-2010, 05:37 PM
Don’t get too excited. The confirmed “expansion” will only be to add a 62 foot maintenance spur off the Epcot line to house one of their “work tractors” used to push/tow broken monorails

TheRustyScupper
07-31-2010, 07:37 PM
An E-Ride !

pdrlkr
07-31-2010, 08:20 PM
:funny:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Too funny! This should spark all those rumors again that it will be expanding to all the other parks and going right through the top of the Swan & Dolphin hotels.

KAT1811
08-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Actually on our last trip my father and I stayed in Epcot while the rest of the family went back to the resort for some rest and a swim. While there we met a couple of monerail drivers and spent quite a bit of time talking to them. They said that an expansion is in the works to include DHS and select resorts in the area but they were still in the planning phases and the official announcement is still far out. Maybe they are holding off until the MK is finished. For now I'll keep my fingers crossed :fingers:

RBrooksC
08-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Actually on our last trip my father and I stayed in Epcot while the rest of the family went back to the resort for some rest and a swim. While there we met a couple of monerail drivers and spent quite a bit of time talking to them. They said that an expansion is in the works to include DHS and select resorts in the area but they were still in the planning phases and the official announcement is still far out. Maybe they are holding off until the MK is finished. For now I'll keep my fingers crossed :fingers:

I don't know. For some reason, "Monorail Drivers" sounds suspiciously close to "Bus Drivers."

BigThunderFan
08-02-2010, 03:36 PM
I don't know. For some reason, "Monorail Drivers" sounds suspiciously close to "Bus Drivers."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That was great! :rotfl: