PDA

View Full Version : MK/Barber shoppe

moe513
07-31-2010, 02:49 PM
Does anybody know how difficult it is to get a haircut at MK?? Do they only cut boys/men hair?
My daughter is looking for a trim

Thanks

rhonary
07-31-2010, 03:26 PM
I know it takes a long time...at least it did last year! We took our twin boys last year...it was up to you to know who you would go after...not easy when its busy...we waited over an hour before butts were in the chair...and its a very small room to wait...only 3-4 chairs and it gets crowded. They should have you pick numbers or something to keep track of whos next...unless they've changed it since. And I'm sure girls are no problem!

MonoMan
07-31-2010, 11:21 PM
It is first come, first serve so many people try to get there right when they open. We've taken our son twice and the first time we had a very short wait, the second time we thought it was going to be a short wait because there was only one child "waiting" however the whole family got haircuts. So they do cut both adults and children and boys and girls. They are fantastic with the kids, so it is worth the wait.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-31-2010, 11:39 PM
The wait can be quite long, but it's worth it. They cut all genders. They really do a great job and are wonderful with kids. They put colored gel, sprinkles etc if you want it.

crltkcagle
08-01-2010, 10:50 AM
We went first thing in the morning and did not have a wait. However after all three of my boys got haircuts there was quite a long line. I think the best advice is to go on a day when EMH (morning) are offered at another park.

moe513
08-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Thank you for all the responses. I am looking forward to reading more. My dd is very excited.
Does anybody know the hours that it is open???

Kathy Jetson
08-14-2010, 02:01 AM
They are now taking reservations for this you can call disney dining . We made an appointment for Oct.

ANG
08-14-2010, 07:08 AM
Ooo I had no idea they took appointments!

We hope to get my son's hair cut in December

MickeysEars
08-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Thank you, thank you for this information. It is always such a long line! but.....I just got off the phone and my kids have reservations!!! woo hoo!:rocks::joy: