PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia or Via Napoli?

CanadaLovesDisney
07-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Now that the menu has been issued and having never eaten at Tutto Italia which one should we choose?
Any opinions?

From Canada to Disney World every chance we get!

akaDisneyDreamer
07-31-2010, 10:36 AM
We chose Tutto Italia over Via Napoli simply because we've eaten there before and we love it! Tutto Italia is one of our favorite "must do again" places! :number1:

PinkTink
07-31-2010, 03:47 PM
I would say go for Via Napoli. The menu looks amazing! I think we're going to eat there our next trip. Tutto Italia is good but I personally like the restaurant that used to be there better. (I miss my fettuccine alfredo!) Really depends on what y'all prefer to eat. But I would go for Via Napoli. :)

Goofy Pluto
08-06-2010, 09:42 AM
I would say pick Tutto Italia. I'm sorry but I have an issue with paying $30 or more for pizza. I think you'll get more of your money's worth at Tutto Italia.

VWL Mom
08-06-2010, 10:34 AM
We like Tutto Italia but are going to give Via Napoli a try in November, just switched ressie this morning. Looked over the menu and thought why not.

azcavalier
08-06-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm a little surprised that Via Napoli appears to be a more expensive restaurant than Tutto Italia. When I went to book it online, Tutto Italia was listed as $$, whereas Via Napoli was $$$. Since we'll be dining there on the free DDP, it doesn't affect us!

PopPhan
08-06-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm a little surprised that Via Napoli appears to be a more expensive restaurant than Tutto Italia. When I went to book it online, Tutto Italia was listed as $$, whereas Via Napoli was $$$. Since we'll be dining there on the free DDP, it doesn't affect us!

Interesting....I just went out on the Dining Finder and they are both listed there as $$$. I actually thought Tutto Italia was more expensive than what has been listed for Via Napoli, but we haven't been there in a couple years.

On the actual restaurant page Via Napoli shows:
Service:*
Dinner
Special & Unique Dining
A la Carte
Italian
$$ ($15 to $35.99)
Dinner
Special & Unique Dining
A la Carte
Italian
$$ ($15 to $35.99)

Tutto Italia shows:
Service:*
Dinner
Casual Dining
A la Carte
Italian
$$ ($15 to $35.99)

Looks like everybody is confused with these two!!